TACOMA YC DAFFODIL FESTIVAL 2019
Celebrating its 67 th year, the Tacoma Yacht club is hosting its annual Daffodil Marine Festival and Parade
April 12, 13, & 14.
This year the theme is "Service with a Heart." Every year TYC hosts its fellow Puget Sound Yacht Clubs for a fun-filled weekend. It is a real celebration of boating and a great way to share time with yacht club members from all around the sound.
Highlights include free beer on Friday night, a Friday night 70's themed dance, and a Saturday club trivia competition and dance. Festivities conclude on Sunday with a decorated boat parade. And let's not forget the Daffy drinks and great food that is available.
How do I attend?
* 25.00 is collected at registration to minimize no shows. No other moorage fee.
* Moorage can be quite creative and not pet friendly. Bring all fenders and not your dingy if possible. TYC will moor clubs together as best as possible.
* Plan for minimal power and no water.
* Hail Basin control ch 69 prior to entering the Basin. Staff will assist getting you secured using their dingy “tugs” beginning Thursday noon. Some members arrive Thursday others on Friday.
* Many members attend the various events by car. Bring your membership card for gate and club admission.
What does it cost for events?
* The only charge is for optional meals, purchased individually or as a weekend package and for drink tickets.
How do I find people?
* A map of the basin is usually located in the club to help you find where our members boats are located if you wish to stop by. Complete schedule of events on TYC website.